About Me

My photo
my blood is wine, and i believe gsus told you to drink it.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oddsac

My friends rock.
thank you S for the puppy chow.

gracias Hola Gato for letting me borrow your violin for lessons--that made me cry.
shanks Stan for the best dinner ever last night! and for putting up with my sick/sad tummy groans the rest of the evening.
sincere thanks to DunnBrosDan for forgiving my bitchy ways and keeping the free caffeine flowing this past month..consequently providing an opportune environment for H Pylori to mitos faster than bunny humps, in turn, forcing me to quit alcohol which was the reason I was such a bitch to begin with. hm. funny how that worked out.
OOO! and Pat, a million thanks!
you're my favorite for the ticket to the show tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment