About Me

My photo
my blood is wine, and i believe gsus told you to drink it.

Monday, March 22, 2010

I love you.

Hot and heavy,
pumpkin pie,
chocolate candy,
gsus christ,
aint nothing please me more than you:

Face eating Face. You were my favorite part of the day. Completely wrapped up in each other, just sucking kiss on the bench waiting for the bus. I couldn't help but smile the rest of the walk to class. I love you two, I mean one.

Balls on Bike. Last night, I was walking across Central Ave very involved in my peapod when we locked eyes. Not in the romantic way, just a casual acknowledgment of each others' existences. Then you nudged my gaze towards the notepad in your hand. "KICK ME IN THE BALLS. PLEASE!" hahah! Thank you for that. I love you for your youness.

I've fallen hard this time guys, and I've never been more single. I'm in love with the world, and every fucker in it! I couldn't sleep last night I was so high. Just beaming with love. I wanted to reactivate my facebook account to write a personalized message to each one of my 442 "friends" explaining to each why they are so beautiful. I wanted to hug every person I ran by today.

I guess I fall somewhere in between the face eaters and the ballless biker. Everyone is looking for some sort of connection. As honest and masochistic as that biker is, I'm resigned to not giving anyone that kind of control again. As cute as that kissing moment was today, I can't imagine that feeling. I know I've been in that place before, maybe even on that same bench. I'm just waiting for a different bus this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment